[Function and characteristics]
1. Using the PWM charging mode can extend battery life and improve system performance.
2. With temperature compensation function, it can adjust charging and discharging parameters automatically.
3. Has the function of overcharge protection, discharge protection, overload protection, short circuit protection,
Battery anti-reverse connection protection, and anti-reverse charging protection .
4. Has the function of automatic error replication and locking.
5. The peak output current is 1.5 A for the USB interface, can meet the user’s requirements for mobile phone fast charging.
6. Equipped with dual DC quick interface, more convenient for users to connect small power load.
– Control charging and regulating the battery charge in the solar power system, supplying electricity to household electric equipment such as lighting, televisions, CD players, Video systems, computer stands, telephone exchange, computers fax, fan, water pump, internet or company, office building …
Application model for non-chargers for batteries from the national 220v power grid, only use from 12v to 220vac batteries :
The results and status of each monitoring parameter can be automatically displayed in turn (auto scan).
Drift charging voltage can also be set, which can be specially applied to charge and discharge at the same time, flexible battery voltage control.
Various charging and discharging parameters can be flexibly adjusted. , suitable for batteries. Both old and new batteries may apply.
LCD display screen with wide temperature range with pictures displaying graphical symbols
|Operating voltage||12V / 24V Auto detect|
|Rated charging current||10A|
|Rated load current||10A|
|Working temperature||-20 ℃ ~ + 60 ℃|
|Dimensions (D × R × C）||150 × 78 × 35 mm|
|Battery type||Can choose|
|Pressure discharge protection||* 10.7V / 21.4V (Selectable)|
|Pressure return discharge load||* 12.6V / 25.2V (Selectable)|
|Pressure drifting||13.7V / 27.4V, Selectable|
|Size||135 * 70 * 31 (mm)|
Chưa có đánh giá nào.